Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Graduand - The Start

Its only conventional that I start off by introducing myself and what my blog is gonna be about. I am Tharini Iyengher, a 26 yr old female, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication, at the State University of New York at Buffalo.

The chief purpose of this blog is to put up whatever writings that I've submitted in school for public viewing or grading , if you will. I believe that this will be a good platform for me to personally judge where my writing skills stand and help me improve on my weak areas. I also hope that there will be sufficient exchange of ideas on the subjects of my writings so that I may expand my knowledge. I will also appreciate it if readers out there will give me a grade (yes yes..and so I'm a typical student :P)...on whatever scale you wish to.

I'm always open to to criticisms as well as compliments and it will really make me happy if you will be generous with both. Hope you guys like my blog! Have a good day everyone!

No comments: